Hello and welcome to the Los Angeles Supreme Selfie League, a Stern Army series.
You have a month to play and submit your scores via selfie. You have an unlimited amount of attempts to qualify and the selfie league is free! We are growing the sport together and the more people we have playing pinball (and buying food/drink) at locations, the more fun we can have as we grow the region.
- Join the current season here ( Supreme Selfie League on MatchPlay )
- Add yourself to players! How-to video: https://youtu.be/ZZ-iHLb_jeU
- Submit your scores! How-to video: https://youtu.be/3f8g34UsMX0
- Optional: Use the LA Supreme Selfie League Companion app: https://nudge.glideapp.io/
Play 3+ different machines & you’ll make playoffs!
Season 1 Playoffs: August 11, 11:30AM, TBD
Los Angeles Supreme Selfie League is open to all skill levels & ages of players!
Free*, aside from coin drop and what you pay to support the venue.
🧙♂️🤳🚫 WHAT TYPE OF PHOTOS ARE ACCEPTABLE?
-Photos should be submitted:
▪︎via matchplay.event* for the current season
▪︎free of text or symbols associated with hate (regardless of intent)
•admin will have the final decision based on the content of the image
▪︎with your score from a game you played:
•do not include scores from the high score screens
🏐🏀⚾⚽ CAN I PLAY EXTRA BALLS?
Yes! Play your entire game, including any extra balls you earn.
👩🏫 CAN I GIVE MY FRIENDS GAMEPLAY TIPS WHILE THEY’RE PLAYING?
Yes! During qualifying (the selfie portion of the league), coaching is not just allowed, it’s encouraged! Playing with someone else and talking about what’s going on in the game is a great way to get better.
👮♂️ ANY OTHER RULES I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
Other than being allowed to play extra balls and give/receive advice from other players, you should play your games as though you were in a normal tournament.
-No death saves or bang-backs. When your ball drains, it is over and you are not allowed to push it back into play.
-You may not take advantage of beneficial malfunctions. If the game breaks in a way that gives you an advantage (a ball becomes stuck in multiball, certain shots start awarding points when they shouldn’t), stop playing.
-No buy-ins allowed (i.e., you cannot purchase an extra ball at the end of the game, even if the machine is set up to allow that).
-You should report all machine malfunctions to the machines operator (if you don’t know who that is, email me and I’ll let them know)
👮♂️Participation in this league is agreement to be ranked by IFPA.
- * Playoffs will cost $5 to play in and most of the money will go to the prize pool. However, a portion of the fees will be paid to IFPA for sanctioning fees they have implemented. Additionally, amounts to cover incidentals like tape, printing for flyers, etc. may also be taken out of the overall prize pool.